Mother leaves her 3-year-old son in the care of her boyfriend; what he did to the boy has left the mother with lifelong regret

Parents sometimes leave their children in the care of another person while they run errands or do other tasks. In this case, a mother entrusted her child to her boyfriend while she could run errands, because who could be more suitable for providing appropriate care to him than the “love of her life?” But she couldn’t have anticipated at the time that her decision would prove deadly to her child and leave her with a lifetime of remorse. In only 15 minutes, the family’s lives were turned upside down, and they were left mourning the loss of their young boy.

“Aiden has these big, bright brown eyes, his long eyelashes, and the most captivating smile,” the much-loved boy’s grandmother, Pamela, said about him. On the fatal night, Aiden’s mother had to drop off her friend’s children back home, and because she did not have enough car seats, she decided to leave her son at home with her boyfriend, Tyler. “Aiden loved him. Aiden adored him,” said the little boy’s aunt, Emmalee. Just 13 to 15 minutes after the mother, Megan, left the house, the mother got a call from Tyler, court documents reveal. Because Tyler seemed to be in distress, Megan had to make the 911 call herself.

When paramedics arrived at the house, they found the boy’s body covered in bruises, which doctors felt were intentionally caused. The boy was “completely unresponsive and had no pulse,” the paramedics told the police. Neighbors in the area revealed to the police that they could hear the little boy screaming in pain a number of times on the night Aiden was left alone with Tyler. While speaking to the investigators, Tyler claimed that Aiden was being fussy when they were alone together, so he gave him some water and then chocolate milk to drink. The 25-year-old further added that he “noticed blood” and thought Aiden was choking when he saw “a chewed French fry” near his mouth, according to the complaint. Aiden had to be put on a ventilator after he was rushed to the hospital. His injuries were so severe that the child was left with a fractured skull from the brutal torture. “She said he’s brain dead almost completely. They are letting us pull the plug. Doing memorial stuff now,” Aiden’s grandmother, Pamela, said.

The devastated family lost the dear boy the day after he was found with bruises all over his body. The death was ruled a homicide, and Tyler has been arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child. “He was just a happy little soul,” said Aiden’s 12-year-old aunt Sophia. “I don’t know how or why or what would ever possess you to just come across him and just hurt him like that.” “He was the greatest light in my life,” said Aiden’s grandmother, while his aunt, Emmalee, said, “He was my favorite person in the world for anything that he did. Everything that he did just made my day.” Aiden’s uncle Bill said, “The void in my heart is never ever gonna be filled never again.”


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button